Part of the Canny Valley Quest Line Current #48 Remaining 19
A Thousand Words
Improve SEE-bot's vocabulary by collecting old books.
Collect books for SEE-bot in a 70+ Ghost Town zone
- Desiree : SEE-Bot, we are running out of time. We need the coordinates for Vinderman's mansion.
- SEE-Bot : CHECK YOUR MAP.
- Desiree : This would be so much easier if you had given him a better vocabulary.
- Ray : If we want to expand his vocabulary, there's always reading!
- Syd : Question. Do books on tape count?
- Ray : Nope, it has to be books.
- Penny : What about long reads?
- Ray : No. Books.
- Lars : Thing is, I just don't have time for books. But audiobooks I can play in the van...
- Ray : Books!
- Lars : Ehh....
- Ray : If everyone finds books we can have a pizza party.
- Lars : Alright, now we're talking.
- Ray : SEE-bot seems sufficiently well read. Let's see what he has to say.
- SEE-Bot : I HAVE SEEN YOUR ROMANCES. I HAVE SEEN YOUR HOMES. I HAVE SEEN YOUR BUSINESSES.
- SEE-Bot : I HAVE SEEN YOUR PIGS, YOUR COWS, AND YOUR GLOWING HORSES.
- SEE-Bot : AND ALONG THE WAY I HAVE SEEN MYSELF.
- SEE-Bot : I SEE A GREAT WISDOM WITHIN ME THAT BELONGS TO THE WORLD.
- SEE-Bot : I MUST SEE IT SAFELY HOME.
- Ray : But where is home?
- SEE-Bot : THIS I DID NOT SEE.
- Ray : SEE-Bot. Please. Think. We need to find Dr. Vinderman's mansion now.
- SEE-Bot : THE MAN WAS LOADED. JUST LOOK FOR THE BIGGEST HOUSE YOU CAN... SEE.
- Ray : Of course! Why didn't we think of that?